TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last update : 1 September 2017
By using LITTLE VOYAGEURS’ website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions of use. LITTLE VOYAGEURS has the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without actual notice to you.
MY SHOPPING SECTION
– The Brands/Products placement in MY SHOPPING section is offered on a B to B basis. We make sure to select only the very best children’s boutiques which are consistent with our philosophy and content. Brands must pay a basic annual fee of $160 per year. This fee includes Facebook crossposting, news and promo updates all year long.
– LITTLE VOYAGEURS is not responsible for copyright and trademark issues of images supplied to us from Brands.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
– Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by LITTLE VOYAGEURS.
– LITTLE VOYAGEURS has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that LITTLE VOYAGEURS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
– Brands featured on LITTLE VOYAGEURS have their own website and LITTLE VOYAGEURS is not responsible for any information, content, products, availability or advertising present on any external website. Once you have clicked to enter an external website, it is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms and conditions of that individual website.
– We will use your information to send you our dedicated newsletter, but you are always free to unsubscribe to the newsletter at any given time.
– We may send out dedicated newsletters or emails from partners or third parties whom we think are relevant to our readers. We will never provide them with your contact information.
– Our site uses website functionality cookies, website analytics cookies, customer preference cookies and targeting cookies.
– By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
– If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
– If you have any question about those terms and conditions, please contact us : email@example.com